NANPU 3 in 1 Twin Air Filter Pressure Regulator Gauge Kit 1/4" Water/Oil Trap Separator offer you best usage experience ever.
Installation and Operating:
1. Please cleaning up the port and fitting before installing, preventing bringing dirty thing to the air path.
2. Take note of instructions of air flow and arrow pointing on body if match, minding port and tooth type if appropriate.
3. Change of pressure: Pull up the knob of modification of pressure up, clockwise rotation, pressure is increasing. Anticlockwise rotation, pressure is down. Enjoy the air gauge and point range and change the required pressure, then press the button to the lock status.
4. Water bowl excretion. When it is no atmospheric pressure, water bowl will automated excrete. When it has atmospheric pressure, the drain column will increase. Water bowl excreted, launching the drain column after drain finished, then drain column will automated rebound, drain ended. When the water level is beyond upper limit, please drain. Otherwise that will trigger bad dehumidification.
5. Adjustable oil: Clockwise turned needle valve, oil dropped will decrease. Anticlockwise turned needle valve, oil dropped will increase. After adjusted air flow and set needle valve, air flow and oil dropped will increase, air flow and oil dropped will decrease. 6. Refueling method: You can open air path then refueling oil. Anticlockwise rotates refueling screw, refueling capability does not go beyond 80% of bowl. After refueling, please lock refueling screw.
Please beware to utilize a wrench to tighten up the fitting. It is typical if there are additional threads, you can do not hesitate to utilize. The very first setup may have an excretion response(Not leak, for the very first time the internal pressure is different from the outside, it is essential to release the excess air initially). In this case, please wait on a while.
Regulator With 150 psi Gauge,Oil Lubricator, Oil & Water Separator,Manual Drain
Air Inlet: 1/4" NPT
Max Pressure : 150 psi
5 Micron Element Standard, 60SCFM/1700(L/Minute)
Temperature Range: 5-60 degrees C (40-160F)