- Connect the female fitting of the water regulator straight to the hose pipe tap of the water source.
- Connect the female fitting on the water hose pipe to the male fitting of the water regulator.
- Open the water system system and flush the water regulator and hose pipe for one minute. Shut off the water system.
- Connect the hose pipe to the water consumption of the Recreational Vehicle and turn on the water system system.
- Open all Recreational Vehicle fixtures to allow any air to be released from Recreational Vehicle pipelines - this includes opening showers, taps and flushing toilets.
- Adjust the regulator screw (at the top of the regulator cover) up until it is set to the necessary pressure. When changing the regulator screw, ensure that all Recreational Vehicle fixtures are closed up until the necessary pressure readings are accomplished.
Water pressure could be change from 0 to 160 PSI. Just turn clockwise to increase pressure. Turn counterclockwise to reduce water pressure.
The lead content of the regulator is less than. 13%, which is far below the lead-free requirement of NSF.
THE PACKAGE INCLUDE:
- 1 x water pressure regulator
SAFE USE- Made of lead free brass, the lead content of the regulator is less than 13%, which is far below the lead-free requirement of NSF. That means you could have safe and healty life.
COMPATIBLE- Water pressure regulator ends: 3/4"threads. It compatible with all American water sources for convenient use.
ADJUSTABLE- It can be raised from 0-160 psi. You can protect your pipeline system through our regulator. Adjust the screw at the top of the regulator to select your desired pressure settings.
EFFECTIVE RV WATER PRESSURE REGULATOR - The water pressure can be clearly seen with a gauge. Must have for RV, camper, travel trailer.
100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE!- If for any reason you're not 100% SATISFIED, please let us know and our customer service team will help you RETURN OR REFUND.